1. Initial discussions
We discuss your organisation’s current situation, team dynamics and what you’d like to achieve from using Strengths Training Workshop for your team and team leader (Supervisor/Manager). This enables us to have your input to include your objectives in coaching sessions.
2. Online Clifftons Strengths Assessment (For all your participants – Prior to the workshop day)
Team members take the online Gallup Strengths Finder assessment to discover their top five strengths. The report will show how their dominant talents help them excel.
3. Our popular ‘Discover Session’ include: We then have first session with team members and discussing their top 5 signature themes.
Individual team member is encouraged to:
- Develop their understanding of their top five strengths
- Identify how they use their strengths at work and how they can use them further
- Recognise the impact of using their strengths at work
- Discuss the ‘shadow side’ (weaknesses) of any of their strengths, how this can cause difficulties for themselves or others
- Identify ways to manage their shadow sides
- Draw up a plan to actively put their strengths to work
A typical session lasts approximately two hours followed by 20 minutes summary with Q and A.